who want to scale
their business fast
What is The Scale Business
Growth and success are difficult to achieve alone. Connecting with others who want to realise their success is a faster and more successful route. The Scale Business is here to facilitate that – we are an exclusive executive peer board membership organisation for Chief Executives of medium sized companies who want to scale faster.
How does a Scale board work?
Members define their scale vision and purpose and balance scale growth with personal development to become the absolute best version of themselves.
The collective knowledge and expertise of the Scale Business and its members will bring results, with the potential to double the size of your company and treble its valuation in as little as three years.
Here you can take a holistic look at your company and acquire new insights to bring to your board in the shape of clearly defined and actionable content.
All board members work with an experienced chairs who runs a structured monthly board meeting agenda. The agenda focuses on both professional and business success in scaling your company. You will feel inspired, motivated and challenged leading to quantum leaps in your business performance.
What does a Scale Board agenda looks like?
Our Boards meet once a month and are made up of no more than 12 non-competing local business leaders. They are hosted at some of the UK’s most prestigious venues and are designed to provide a strictly confidential platform where members can discuss ideas, share problems, and challenge each other’s way of thinking. Each meeting lasts a day and is broadly divided into five sessions:
- Round the Boardroom Table: Welcome, introductions and monthly reviews
- Up-skill Workshop: Proven workbooks to help accelerate business growth
- Hot Strategic Topic: Resolve a member’s issue/assess an opportunity
- Networking lunch: Make new business connections with other members over lunch
- Project Implementation: Discuss the implementation challenges of developing internal leadership; initiating or reporting back on one of the 24 fast growth Scale Projects used to engage the whole company and developing your inhouse scale team.
Each member and Chair have a substantial role in instilling confidence and fresh perspectives in each other. Seeing fellow Scale Business Board colleagues prosper is one of the most rewarding experiences of belonging to our community.