Essentially, we know that successful businesses that scale create more opportunities for meaningful employment and create sustainable and innovative companies for the future.
We also know that “None of us are smarter than all of us “and yet many companies are missing out on the powerful transformation that can happen when we collaborate with a diverse group of like-minded local companies and the impact that will have on the local community.
At The Scale Business, our purpose is to enable every member to become the best version of themselves; to become more confident, innovative, and efficient in both their professional and personal lives and doing so create meaningful and sustained growth in the local and national economy across the UK.
When you become a member, you’ll gain direct access to a powerful and growing business community where like-minded business leaders can achieve coveted personal and professional growth through a private, supportive, and inspiring group environment.
Confidentiality and trust are the founding principles of any effective community, so Scale Boards are strictly private to allow each Member to be completely open and honest about any issues and triumphs they have.
Not only does The Scale Business give you the tools you need to flourish personally and professionally, but it also allows you to play a big part in helping your fellow Scale Board colleagues thrive. This can be one of the most fulfilling and rewarding experiences of belonging to The Scale Business Community.
- We are in a time of significant change in business and businesses that scale are far more likely to succeed
- Join like-minded professionals in the pursuit of self-improvement and scale growth
- Benefit from a confidential, supportive Board to share ideas, challenges, and triumphs
- Build strong connections with your Board Members at regular meetings
- Learn from the vast experience of others, plus a knowledgeable Chair and support team
- Become a more effective leader and create the time to enjoy your life
- Build your exit and succession plan for your business