Scale Boards for Chief Executives
Our commitment to you is to help you achieve double the turnover of your business within three-years through our proven Scale Boards for Chief Executives which adopts the following focus:
- Create a clear direction and achieve strong commitment
- Gain profitable sales and retain ideal customers
- Increase profit and enhance your profit multiplier
- Developing your organisation’s future leadership potential, purpose and legacy
We are committed to helping you to achieve the above because we believe the evolution of your business along with the development of a collective purpose-driven mindset across your organisation will deliver real positive change to your local community.
“Imagine the power of like-minded Chief Executives or Business owners solving today’s challenges together combined with the ability to support each other with the diverse thinking and accountability that only comes from such a group.”
What are the Benefits of Membership?
We will work with you individually, and as part of your Scale Boards for Chief Executives.
When you join your Scale Board for Chief Executives, we provide you with a copy of our
“Scale Handbook for Chief Executives”. Each page is filled with insights and strategies to Scale your business and every 2 months you will meet with your Chair for a mentoring session in your office and where appropriate fellow directors to mentor you through these pages.
In our initial meetings we will want to get to know you and understand your current business model and biggest challenges. We will also provide you with a detailed DISC profile so we can understand your communication style and how we can help you accelerate your in-house relationships.
You will meet your fellow Scale Board Members offsite for your Scale Board Meeting every month. Each Board will be between 8-12 like-minded Chief Executives, all of whom will be selected from non-competing industries so that members will be able to talk freely with their cohort. Every Member is tasked with being open, honest, respectful and above all confidential in their dealings with each other. It is important to note that this is not a day out of the office but part of your strategic journey to scale your business.
A typical agenda for a Scale Board Meeting is as follow:-
08.15 – 08.45 Arrival, welcome and refreshments
08.45 – 09.15 Review the key implementation actions from the last meeting
09.15 – 10.30 The Strategic Workshop for you based on the relevant part of the Scale Handbook e.g., Identify the current critical barriers to scaling your business
10.30 – 10.50 Coffee/tea & biscuits
10.50 – 12.45 The Mastermind Session. Assisting a Scale Board Member to resolve their key issue to scaling their business
12.45 – 13.30 Buffet lunch and sharing the strategic insights arising from the morning
PM: SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENT THE SCALE PROJECTS AND SCALE LEADERSHIP PROJECTS
13.30 – 15.00 Identifying key Leadership and Engagement Challenges to scaling your business
15.00 – 15.20 Coffee/tea & cake
15.20 – 16.20 Briefing or reviewing progress on the latest inhouse Scale Project to scale your businesses through engaging your leadership teams. (All Files Provided)
16.30 – 17.00 Action planning from today’s Scale Board meeting
THE LIKELY BENEFITS TO YOU, AND YOUR COMPANY, FROM YOU BEING A MEMBER OF A SCALE BOARD
- The Scale Strategy Handbook and mentoring from your Chair
- Lead and inspire your people to significantly enhance your business operations and the effectiveness of your
- Substantially increase your company’s financial performance particularly profit and cash
- You and your senior people become effective at strategic selling for your company to gain higher margin customers, particularly large companies
Other benefits of membership of a Scale Board for Chief Executives
- Be inspired to successfully focus and implement the results of 36 Strategic Workshops that give you clearer company direction, to launch your successful new products and to transform your services
- Be challenged and supported by your peers on key issues facing you and your company
- A safe space to define and plan your scale and leadership strategy.
Your 18 in-company Scale Projects to engage your inhouse team and develop your next leaders
- A pathway to overcome the critical obstacles stopping your company scale its business
- Streamline your business by implementing appropriate new technologies
- Seize your best new product and market opportunities to scale your business
Your quarterly company meetings that involve all your staff in the Scale Projects
- Building strong inhouse commitment by your people to your Scale strategy
- Scale Projects that reduce costs and increase your sales
- Create a company culture to scale your business
As a result of being a Scale Board member, a Chief Executive of a £20m p.a. turnover company can grow his/her business to >£40m p.a. in 3 years and so transform the value of the company. So, the return on investment in time, money and influence as a Chief Executive is exceptionally high, added to which you will develop a fresh approach to future challenges.
Summary your investment
- Our unique and powerful process that inspires you to profitably scale your business includes: –
- The 1-day, monthly Scale Board meetings
- 2 hour, bi-monthly scale mentoring sessions 1:1 with your Scale Board Chairman
- The Scale Strategy Handbook and mentoring from your Chair
- Insights into your Leadership and Communication style via a detailed DISC report and individual feedback session.
- Monthly tele-mentoring sessions with the Chairman for you and in-company Scale team to monitor the successful implementation of the bi-monthly Scale Projects
- The room, refreshments and lunch at the venue
- As a result of being a Scale Board member, a Chief Executive of a £20m p.a. turnover company can grow his/her business to >£40m p.a. in 3 years and so transform the value of the company. So, the return on investment in time, money and influence as a Chief Executive is exceptionally high, added to which you will develop a fresh approach to future challenges.
Your investment with us is £1,500 + VAT per month plus a 2% share in success which will be given to local and national good causes. Please ask for more details.
Additional Services such as additional Consultancy or Team Coaching can be discussed to support this process further. This can be discussed at any time.